Birth and Marriage Documents Required for Your U.S. Visa Process / USAFIS

When you apply for your U.S. visa, you will need to present the original birth certificates for yourself and each family member who is applying for their visas. When a U.S. visa applicant indicates that he or she has been previously married, evidence of such must be presented.

Read more about U.S. Visa Process on USAFIS